Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What's the best natural hair products for black hair?

I want to invest my money in something that will be guaranteed to work and not strip my hair of natural oils. I was recently looking into buying Carol's Daughter products, but I never hear people talk about the true benefits of the product. All they can say is, ';this product is great!'; but i want to know what makes it great! Did it help you're hair grow, stop damage, add moisture? I've also been looking into Beauty4Ahses and Ojon but I really just don't know where to start. I'm trying to grow my hair out longer, stop breakage, and detangle. Does anyone have advice? I wonder what the beauticians use because it works on my hair every time.What's the best natural hair products for black hair?
http://www.xenna.com/curlaway.html


is a natural straitener


if youve already have a perm


i dont know if you should use it


it says you can switch from a relaxer to curlaway


but i dont know i already had natural hair when i started using it

No comments:

Post a Comment