Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How to style long hair in a spiky/quirky/messy way if you're a girl?

Basically, I have fairly long hair (it's about 2 or 3 inches below my shoulder, so not excessively long) and personally, I'm not into that super straight look and I want to sort of go for the messy big volume look but without too much of the tangles! At the moment I just use Pantene mousse and scrunch it a bit, but it just appears tangled. I want volume and wave with a bit of mess but it easy to put in a ponytail. Like when I go to school, all the girls pretty much have ';straight-board'; side fringes but this school year, I want to try something different. I have quite a sweeping long fringe (not too wide though lol so not VERY emo) and I don't really want it curly, just a little bit messed up and uneven although still keeping my hair fairly tangle free. You know, like the girls in the VO5 Army Camp advert? I want it fairly tame but quite messy and uneven if you get what I mean.



I was thinking of buying VO5 products to do this with? What do you think? Any helpful advice if most welcome! Thanks :)How to style long hair in a spiky/quirky/messy way if you're a girl?
-First of all for volume blow dry your hair upside down, running your fingers through it.

-Apply a little 'texture' cream or spray. Something like Tigi Catwalk Sexed Up Body Tonic http://www.lookfantastic.com/hair-care/styling-and-accessories/styling/volumisers/tigi-catwalk-sexed-up-body-building-tonic.html

-For sleeker volume, use a small barreled brush to create lift at the roots, not a large barreled brush like everyone presumes.

-For a more textured 'messy' look, use your fingers to 'ruffle' sections of your hair.

-Smooth a little serum through your fringe to finish the look.How to style long hair in a spiky/quirky/messy way if you're a girl?
i use VO5 surf style which i scrunch into my layers which gives it a messy/quirky look but to make it look better when you need to experiment blow drying your hair in different ways.
well have you eva heard of hair straightners lol they work xxx



please answer mine



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;

No comments:

Post a Comment