Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How do you style long hair??

i just asked this question but i think the tittle ruined it i have long thick blonde hair and i hate just putting it in a plain ponytail everyday so i need t stylespics appreciatedHow do you style long hair??
You have so much to choose from! Curl it, layer it, straighten it, braid it, ponytail it, bun it, anything you want!How do you style long hair??
I cut my hair off a few years ago but I loved doing crazy outrageous things take a look at what I talking about! Oh, and I didn't do it so perfect or exactly but close,just play with it! I also used to find unusual clips to spice things up like chopsticks.



http://www.just-hairstyles.com/wall/w2.h
i usually just straigten mine
straighten it or scrunch it or even get a perm
curl it or put it up it a cute bun
go to goole.com and type ''long hair styles''.find tons of hair styles.
i have extremely thick strait long dark brown hair, and i love it. what i do it just leave it down. you could aslo try a side pony tail. my favorite way to do my hair (if i wake up early enough) is to curl it. not actual curls but large soft body curls.

No comments:

Post a Comment