Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How to grow (styled) long hair (male)?

Okay, I have really really frizzy hair. It goes down to my chin and the back is kind of matted together. I want my hair to grow like Shaant Hacikyan (http://media.photobucket.com/image/Shaan or Shane Dawson's (http://media.photobucket.com/image/shane



Do I just shave all my hair off and but certain products to take care of it until it is long enough and then get it styled?



Please tell me in easy steps because I do not want to go to super cuts and look like a fool. I need like products to buy and a certain way to cut it so I can grow it long and lush :P. (Just want long hair but long hair that I can manage the way I want to)



Thanks!How to grow (styled) long hair (male)?
If your hair is naturally curly then you will have to flat iron it everyday or get it chemically straightened if you want it to be straight like that. If you will flat iron it you can use a mousse or shine serum to keep it from frizzing and make it shiny.



If you are trying to grow it out, don't shave your head.
  • rosacea treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment