Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I need cute ways to style long hair! im all out of ideas! please!?

Ok my hair from my shoulders is 15 maybe 18 inches long. my hair has light blond, light brown, and a reddish color in it. ( and no its not highlights and im not trying to be emo i just dye my hair alot, lol) im getting my hair layerd and with the side bangs. But i dont know all what i can do with long hair other than putting it in a pony tail!





I need some help on ways i can style it with hair spray, hair bands, head band, ect! I dont want anything little kiddish im in my 2nd year of high school so id like something stylish please.





pics, tutorials ( youtube), instructions anything would be helpful and thank you in advance :D/








Thanks!I need cute ways to style long hair! im all out of ideas! please!?
put your hair 1/2 up i have side bangs too and it looks really good that way. curl just the ends of your hair and put it in a thin colorful head band, thats all i ever do with my hair because there quick and easy.I need cute ways to style long hair! im all out of ideas! please!?
Try this out - it should help you





http://www.1-hair-styles.com





This site lets you try any hairstyle on a picture of your own face - Test out different colours highlights and styles on a picture of your own face before you go the salon And its all free - you don't have to pay a cent!
Long and strait with curls at he ends would probably look good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment