Sunday, February 5, 2012

California style long hair?

I am going to get my hair cut soon, its shoulder length. I really don't want to cut it but I have to as I straighten my hair very often as it gets really frizzy and wavy so much that it get in my face. Most of the time I just straighten the front of my hair and leave the rest wavy I would love to let my hair grow long but it seems impossible. Please helpCalifornia style long hair?
if your looking for a cute hairstyle to try out these tutorials. they are awesome. ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqp6nCXmG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb6bddlsH



love,

B.California style long hair?
You could always get extensions if you really want it to be long without being frizzy.

Jessica Simpson has out a line of hair extensions for like $80 a piece, and you can straighten them, curl them, make them wavy, whatever you want.

They also have a large variety of colours so you'll probably be able to find you're exact shade.
when you're getting your hair cut ask your stylist if she has any advice for your hair. she'll probably have better advice since she can see it for herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment