Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Any good long hair styles for me?

My hair if straight reaches down to my lower neck, and my parents want me to get a haircut, but I do not want one. So can anyone give me an idea so my hair looks a lot nicer, and suitable for my parents.Any good long hair styles for me?
Yeah keep your long hair, and have a forward graduation, choppy look cut into it, it means styling it a bit but its easy to do just blow dry it all forward and define the ends with a mud or a putty also ask your hair dressser, it might keep the parents off the back if at least there is abit of a style in it. good luck hope i've helped a bit.Any good long hair styles for me?
bangs
get a fohawk! omg those are sick..
i think maybe shorter and inch.


and add some notice-able layers.


(:

No comments:

Post a Comment