Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Natural Hair Products.?

Hi!





I have recently just started straightning my wavy/curly hair and I need a good natural product to keep it from getting damaged and frizzy. I live in Florida by the water so I also need something that well help fight off frizz in humid weather. I am not allowed to buy anything off the internet and I would perfer it if I could pick up the product at the drugstore. I made one of my new years resolutions to go organic and use natural products.





Thank-you!





~Elizabeth~Natural Hair Products.?
IDK whats in FL, but I live in NY and i use natural hair products. I use a brand called ';Avalon Organics'; great shampoo all natural i get it at whole foods or harmons, lol idk if u have those stores there. Also, the brand ';Jason'; is also really good.





ps- buy coconut oil and use it overnight as a conditioning treatment, if ur hair is frizzy, i promise ull luv it!Natural Hair Products.?
AVEDA= LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment