Wednesday, February 8, 2012

(For natural hair women ONLY) What are good natural hair products that are recommended and good for your hair?

I just need to know what are some good natural hair products. The type of hair I have is naturally curly. It's the type of curly that produces waves when it is slick back by gel. So please if you know, leave your answer on good natural hair products that doesn't have ingredients bad for your hair.(For natural hair women ONLY) What are good natural hair products that are recommended and good for your hair?
It really depends on your own hair, but I find myself gravitating more and more toward natural and organic products. I use Wen cleansing conditioner; its a completely natural line and is even patented. I also use Giovanni and Yes to Carrots hair care lines; both are organic and can be found at some Walgreen's. Giovanni is very light on my hair, and Yes to Carrots Cucumber conditioner gives my hair lots of moisture; I just bought the leave-in and so far it's great and very moisturizing. Dr. Bonners is a 100% organic hair care line that I've heard good reviews about, but never tried it.





There are many natural and organic hair care lines to choose from, and many of them can be found at health foods stores. Just keep in mind that many products pretending to be natural might only have a few natural, or organic, ingredients. Yes to Carrots and Giovanni have nearly 100% organic ingredients and Dr Bonners is completely organic.





I also use raw products like shea and cocoa butters and jojoba, olive, and coconut oils.





I bought the Pantene Texture puddy to slick back my hair with and it's soft just like gel. It's not natural though, and I think it has alcohol, which dries out the hair. I've also heard great reviews about Carol's Daughter, which is natural. There's also Mixed Chicks, which is for curly hair types, but I don't know if it's natural.(For natural hair women ONLY) What are good natural hair products that are recommended and good for your hair?
Depending the condition what you want.


Means if you want shiny and thin hair, then you must use the Coconut Oil.


Mustured oil is good to make the hair thick.


Olive oil is used to create new hairs on head. but it's not soo much good.


Other oils have different property.
Carol's Daughter products are good for natural hair and Miss Jesse's Curly Pudding. I also use olive oil moisturizer on my hair to keep it moistured. Hope I helped!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment