Sunday, February 5, 2012

How to style long hair??!?! HELP!!!?

Hey!


I have long light brown hair and I can never think of any thing to do with it!! So I always have it down it kinda looks lame when I have it down all the time!! Any ideas what I can do with it?!?! HELP!!!How to style long hair??!?! HELP!!!?
try here http://www.hair-styles.org/fl1.htmlHow to style long hair??!?! HELP!!!?
Hair rollers+mousse+hairspray for ultimate volume. Hair serum for shine. Sizzling...
my favorite is a messy bun!put ur hand in a ponytail and twist stands of hair and tuck them into the rubberband or schrunchie until all of ur hair is tucked in! its a really cute style!lol!
I had that same problem until my g/f's little sister was playing with my hair on Thanksgiving. She ';crimped'; my hair, but its a big wavy crimper, Target has them for $20. I loved it so much that I wore it that way for 3 days!!! But beware, you will get a ton of compliments!
Personaly i like page 10 of merlins link thing
You have the opposite problem that I have. I have long hair as well, but I don't like to have to use a flat iron on it all the time, so mine usually goes in a ponytail or a bun. Good luck.
Ponytails(Side, High up, with a clip in thecenter, etc)


Ringlets


Twist


Braids


Huge fauxhawk


Sideways bun
I wear mine in curls.
headband.. curl it. pony tail, braids, the list is endless long hair is the best :]

No comments:

Post a Comment