Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Looking for a store that sells natural hair products?

Hi there,



I'm looking for a local store here in St. Louis that carries all natural products. It doesn't have to be for specific hair use but needs to be 100% natural. I'm looking for butters/oils that are at a reasonable price. An example would be shea butter (unrefined), coconut butter/oil, jojoba oil and other pure oils. I really appreciate the help!

P.S. I'd shop online, but I don't like waiting for products and for stuff like this I'd like to see it in person first before purchasing.



Oh! also, I've already been to Trader Joe's and didn't see any butters. Also I've checked Whole Foods and even if I did find something there I wouldn't pay for it. Whole Foods is too expensive for me.Looking for a store that sells natural hair products?
Check out Carol's Daughter products. They're at Sephora. Word.



http://www.carolsdaughter.com/?OVRAW=Car

No comments:

Post a Comment