Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I need my bouncy curls back I need a cheap, preferably natural hair product. That I can find in the 57702 area

I have had bouncy curls literally since birth. Recentlly they have been fading away. Especially on the top layer of my hair. I love my curls and I am desperate. I need a cheap, preferably natural product. I don't want a greasy kind either. I need it at a drug store or salon in the 57702 area if possible. Thank you, I am desperate! LOLI need my bouncy curls back I need a cheap, preferably natural hair product. That I can find in the 57702 area
Try Organix Citrus Mango Curling shampoo, conditioner, and curl reactivator. I love them, I don't have naturally curly hair (it has a slight wave in it, but that's it). But it really defines the waves and makes it curly. And it makes my hair shiny, so just wonder what it can do for your hair. Here's the website if you want to read more about them and the company: http://www.organixhair.com/citrusmango.a

It's only about $7 each for the shampoo and conditioner and the reactivator is about $5 and you can get them in drugstores like CVS, Walgreens, and Rite Aid. =)I need my bouncy curls back I need a cheap, preferably natural hair product. That I can find in the 57702 area
A mousse will reactivate any curl you have. Layers will also help, if you hair is too long, the curl will be dragged down.
I have naturally curly hair and I discovered, by trial and error, that conditioners made my curls go flat. So did shampoos that had a conditioner in them. It seemed that anything I put on my clean hair weighed the curls down so, in my case, using less products did the trick. Now I use Neutrogena Clean Volume Body Enhancing shampoo and my curls are back. I apply a light mist of hairspray once my hair is dry and it stays in place all day. I also use a diffuser on my blow dryer so the curls don't get blown out by the force of the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment