Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Mineral Makeup for Black women and natural hair products. I am thinking of using Mineral Indulgence?

Hi, I have heard rave reviews about Mineral Indulgence mineral makeup for women of color and wanted to know if anyone else has tried it. I got a sample at my dermatologists office a while ago and loved it but their website is not showing the selections now. I emailed them and was told that they have sold out of many of the shades and are now restocking. Do they have a store in Atlanta? I love the makeup and the natural hair products but wish I could buy it from a local store. Anyone know of Mineralindulgence.com?Mineral Makeup for Black women and natural hair products. I am thinking of using Mineral Indulgence?
Never heard of it o.OMineral Makeup for Black women and natural hair products. I am thinking of using Mineral Indulgence?
A friend of mine has used the makeup and liked it a lot especially the lip glazes and eyeshadows.

Report Abuse



I have used Mineral Indulgence before and liked it. I am particularly a fan of their hair products. You can contact customer service on their website and ask about the store. They have a live customer service department available on the website

No comments:

Post a Comment