Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What natural hair products can I use for my daughter's dry hair?

My daughter's hair is very dry. As soon as she gets out of the shower the front part of her hair is already dry. For this reason I have to put her hair in a braided ponytail with hair barretts all over the front of her hair. I would like to have her hair loose sometimes instead of a ponytail.What natural hair products can I use for my daughter's dry hair?
Mayonnaise is supposed to be helpful because of it's protein and oils. Apply it to hair like a conditioner and let is soak in for 5-10 minutes. Then shampoo as normal. Are you using a conditioner? That would be helpful.What natural hair products can I use for my daughter's dry hair?
u know a good natural products would be is cocunut oil and natural henna. once in a while use portein conditioners. cocunut oil will make ur daughter hair shiny and silky indian girls like myself use cocunut oil when we were young this is why our hair is silky and long so i suggest it because it helps with dry hair. start washing ur daughter hair with shikakai powder it is natural and herbal shampoos are no good and it damages hair. message ur daughter scalp 3 min daily. give her regualar trims and dont perm her hair. if u want more hair tips u can email me
Burt's Bees makes shampoo products now, and have one specially formulated for dry hair.
nexus at any barber shop


hope i can help
I have super dry hair, and one of the reason is because I wash my hair everyday and the chemical strips away the natural oil.





I am trying coconut oil because some people here say it is good.





But for starter, you need to get a shower filter because chlorine is one of the source for dry hair as it bleaches the hair and strips away natural oil from your hair and skin. read more here


http://www.gtawater.com/index.asp?pid=11…
use mild shampoo and before shampooing use olive oil (apply to hair, let it stay for 10-15 minutes, rinse)
Henna. You can get a clear henna product that will make her hair glossy and smooth. Wont dye the hair.
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Dry hair / Oily hair/ Splitends / Fruit Packs for scalp


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur…
dry and damaged shampoos%26amp; conditioners from garnea frutice

No comments:

Post a Comment