Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Natural hair products for curly hair!!!?

I have 2C hair...can't find anything within the UK that's chemical free leave-in conditioner or lotion.

Shampoos %26amp; Conditioners I can get from Lush, but they don't do leave-in....which is to prevent the frizz to maintain my curls.

I've found products in the US, but getting them shipped here are a fortune due to the custom charges the Royal Mail require you to pay :/

So if any of you have used or heard of any natural, chemical free leave-in conditioners please let me know!

Thanks :DNatural hair products for curly hair!!!?
I would use a bit of your condish for your hairr or you can make your own recipe

http://www.ehow.com/how_4466361_make-lea

http://www.associatedcontent.com/video/3

http://www.bukisa.com/articles/34617_how



hope it helped :] and to reduce frizz try your hair with a micro fiber towel or an old t shirt :] good luck!





edit: if you ever run out it is OKAY to use a tad bit of your regular co for your hair to leave in. as long as you dont over do itNatural hair products for curly hair!!!?
Well I have the same hair type as you and I use all Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Collection. Its designed for our type of curly hair and it works wonders. Its alcohol-free chemical free and is super cheap!!! I use the gel and mousse on my damp or dry hair and it eliminates frizz,static and creates bouncy curls. Its AMAZING and only about 3 dollars a product.

~good luck and hope I helped
Here's a natural shampoo/conditioner that you can make:

All you do is mix miracle whip with avocado and voila!

Okay, I know this sounds like a joke, but it's not.

I saw it on TV and first I was scared to try it but I did and it works wonders. The avocado keeps your hair soft and shiny while the miracle whip makes your hair strong and healthy.

Trust me it works!

~HANNAH
  • making lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment