Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Are there any natural hair products I can use to darken my hair? I have never dyed it, and don't plan to.?

My hair is naturally dark brown, but it has gotten long, and the ends of my hair are lighter now. I prefer my hair darker, but i dont want to dye it. I live in a college dorm, so messy at-home remedies are out of the question.Are there any natural hair products I can use to darken my hair? I have never dyed it, and don't plan to.?
Uh, its kind of hard b.c you;re in a college dorm, but olive oil. Soak your hair in olive oil, out a shower cap on top of it, and wrap an old towel around your neck. Do this at least once a week. If you out it on in the bathroom, over the sink, then put the shower cap and towel, it shouldnt be messy at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment