Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What are some natural hair products for black hair?

Honestly I use a product called doo-gro as directed and I swear by these products and I have had about 2 inches of growth a month and healthly shiny hair that people no comment on I swear by these products I wish that I have found them sooner they are amazing they are about 5.50 at sally and I bought the whole line about the 8 things and I will put nothing else in my hair. Try it for a month I swear you will be amazed!!!What are some natural hair products for black hair?
what do you mean? do u mean shampoos? well i know that the best shampoo for everybodys hair is bain de terre! my mom,dad,and i am using it. they both have black hair and i have a dirty blonde color. so anyway we use it and it leaves our hair glowing,sparkling,soft,and when you comb it then hair dry it it leaves it phenomenal! it leaves it so bright and its just great!!!What are some natural hair products for black hair?
The best natural hair products are Carol's daughter you can get some from sephora.
carol's daughter...i personally use silicon mix you can find this in many beauty supply stores and it's formula was made in santo domingo, dominican republic. it works great.
try this website
pantene
i dont know cause i have brown hair srry :(

No comments:

Post a Comment