Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Natural hair product?

I need a product for my hair that will protect it from heat styling, make my hair shiny, help with dry hair, and help with split ends. I know that there are many products out there, but everytime I use them I get pimples. So I need a product that won't cause acne. I have just bought a product called citre shine, but I haven't used it cause I 'm afraid it'll make me break out. Has anyone tried it? What was your experience as far as skin. Or maybe if someone has a homemade recipe or something. Please help me, thanks.Natural hair product?
I've used it before and never had problems. It's cheap and makes hair shiny. If you are getting pimples though, maybe you should try a gel or cream rather than something you spray; it might help you avoid contact with your skin.


Check out this article from Elle magazine about a natural shampoo you could get:


http://www.elle.com/Beauty/Hair/In-a-LatherNatural hair product?
tresemme smooth and silky it has natural vitamins and your hair craves moisture so that鈥檚 what you kneed and it is good for sensitive skin (i use it it is great) but only use a little conditioner
head and shoulders

No comments:

Post a Comment