Wednesday, February 8, 2012

How can I look good with my natural hair (products, anything?) NO HOT TOOLS?

My hair is naturally ';stravy'; (straightish wavy), but it looks soooooooo ugly natural. The waves aren't full or ANYTHING, they're such limp, lame waves, and I use mousse and thickener and EVERYTHING, like every product, and my waves don't look good. And I tried a flat iron but it makes your ends soooooooo dry even if you use the best heat protectant and it fades my hair dye.








And if you even mention a flat/curling iron, blow dryer, ANY hot tool, you will not get best answer.





:D





THANKS!!How can I look good with my natural hair (products, anything?) NO HOT TOOLS?
i take a shower before i go to bed, and this is what i do,


right after i shower, i spray my hair with hairspray


then i split it into 2 different sides


and i twist up each side separtly (it looks like princess lea)


then in the morning, i take the ponytail thats keeping the twisted thing up, and it's curly

No comments:

Post a Comment